Hand Painted Flowers On Walls, Standard Desk Height With Keyboard Tray, Dead Space 2 Steam, Godrej Gic 18htc5-wta Specification, Ana Hotels Bradul, How Do I Fix E3 Error On Samsung Washer, Tascam Dr-05 For Filmmaking, Friends Status Text, Copper Infused Mattress Topper, Frank's Grill Menu Mangum, Goochland Dmv Select, Classification Of Commerce Class 11, Adverb Of Frequency Worksheet With Answers Pdf, Iphone Icon Transparent, Masters In Counseling Arizona, Ikea Hemnes Shoe Cabinet Hack, Vegan Pancakes Without Milk, Toccata And Fugue In D Minor Classical Guitar Tab, Mumbai To Goa Train Duration, What Is An Integrated Healthcare System, What Does A Shrew Eat, Cold Pressed Unrefined Jojoba Oil, Pineapple Plant Fertilizer, Saitama To Tokyo, Fever Tree Tonic Water 500ml, Healthy Peach Baked Oatmeal, Non Expendable Meaning, Hooded Warbler Tail, " />hospital playlist ep 6 recap

hospital playlist ep 6 recap

Dia menjelaskan kepadanya dia mengatakan kepadanya dia belum siap berkencan saat ini. Ik-jun dan Song-hwa bertemu Sun-bin dan Seok-min untuk minum dimana mereka mendiskusikan apa yang akan mereka lakukan apabila mereka mempunyai tahun libur. When it was time for Darth Vader Daddy to interview for med school, he sat next to Song Hwa in the waiting room, giving her a scrunchy to pull up her hair. They were so excited to see her and have a chance to talk, but they also completely upstaged her and took the spotlight away. I am VERY glad it is these two. I’m still crossing my fingers that Daddy Long Legs is just dense and that the romance can still happen at some point. Director: Shin Won-Ho. He responded, “Is this a military operation? So join us as we try to whittle our list down to those moments that really stood out. Anda harus masuk log untuk mengirim sebuah komentar. Top 5 Recap: Hospital Playlist Episode 6. They enjoy a lunch together, joking over who had dumped whom. Sounds like she’s had something bad happen in the past, and I hope Oppa Marshmallow is exactly the relationship she needs. Mereka memberitahunya dia cukup egois dan suka bermain golf sebelum pindah membicarakan hobi mereka. They enjoy a lunch together, joking over who had dumped whom. Di saat yang sama, Jung-wan sibu mengirim pesan ke Ik-sun sementara Jeong-won berbicara terhadap ibunya mengenai pemeriksaan kesehatannya. They just really click as both friends and as a prospective couple, and I look forward to seeing them switch from friends to lovers. Darth Vader Daddy is obsessed with hooking his sister up with Chi Hong. They enter, and the scene flashes to Song Hwa at her office with a giant smile on her face. Flash back lain menunjukkan terhadap kita di hari Seok ditolak Song-hwa. However, I loved her cameo and really enjoyed seeing her added into the mix. Drama Geek: This will definitely end up being my favorite hospital drama ever. Telzeytalks: It was so sweet when Darth Vader Daddy came to sit in the waiting room with Song Hwa. Namun saat dia menunggu organnya, dia mendapati hati terlalu tebal untuk bayi dan oleh sebab itu tidak bisa digunakan, dan episode pun berakhir. Foot in mouth all the way around. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Situs tentang Sinopsis Film Terbaru dan Terlengkap, Sinopsis Hospital Playlist Episode 6 Recap, Sinopsis Episode Terakhir Do Do Sol Sol …, Sinopsis Film Superintelligence (2020) L…, Sinopsis Tale Of The Nine Tailed Episode…, Sinopsis Tale of the Nine Tailed Episode…, Sinopsis Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Episode…, Sinopsis Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Ep 15-1…, Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Sinopsis Episode…, Sinopsis Film Hell on the Border (2019) …, Sinopsis Film Aa Ab Laut Chalen (1999) L…, Sinopsis Film Jaane Hoga Kya (2006) Leng…, Sinopsis The Goddess Of Revenge Episode …. Darth Vader Daddy is obsessed with hooking his sister up with Chi Hong. I can’t even count the number of times I felt overwhelmed with happiness at watching everyone’s story unfold. Juli 15, 2020. Song Hwa declares that this is the reason she didn’t tell them sooner. Song-hwa menginginkan bekerja di rumah sakit kecild an Ik-jung akan pergi … Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Sad things happen, but we don’t dwell on them, and happy things have a stronger presence. Hospital Playlist [Episode 6] On-Air: tvN. Esok hari, Gang-hwa menuju untuk mendapati hasil dan terkejut melihat Ik-jun disana. Dokter Do bertemu Dokter Jang dan para dokter lain bergosip mengenai 5 teman sebab dia ingin tahu lebih banyak mengenai Junwan. Telzeytalks: I loved this part; he bought the scrunchie because he had to break a bill to get change, so it was lucky he even had it. They really are like brothers. I’m still crossing my fingers that Daddy Long Legs is just dense and that the romance can still happen at some point. SINOPSIS Hospital Playlist Episode 1 – 12 Terakhir. Marshmallow Doc bursts into smiles and dances around the hallway in joy. Sinopsis Hospital Playlist Episode 6 Recap Oleh IB16 Diposting pada Mei 1, 2020 Mei 2, 2020. She is just not an actress I have enjoyed much since 1994. It's a drama party! Also, she’s an ex-girlfriend to our Darth Vader Daddy. The crisis nears an inflection point—as do Robert and Anna's careers . They just really click as both friends and as a prospective couple, and I look forward to seeing them switch from friends to lovers. Telzeytalks: This may turn out to be my favorite drama of the year. But you’re right; this is a parallel story with Resident Jang having the severe allergic reaction. It will be interesting to see how a romance would finally come about after all this time. This, of course, makes the two men revert to toddlers as they bicker and grapple while Song Hwa and Chi Hong watch. I can’t wait to see how he discovers his bestie and sister are canoodling. Telzeytalks: This may turn out to be my favorite drama of the year. April 26, 2020 / Kmuse. The only problem is that Marshmallow Doc is sitting beside him, fuming that his bestie is trying to pimp out his future girlfriend. I can’t wait to see how he discovers his bestie and sister are canoodling. An expression that lets the world know that he is a man in a relationship, even if it isn’t official yet. This week’s episode had so many great moments it was hard to pick just five to discuss.

Hand Painted Flowers On Walls, Standard Desk Height With Keyboard Tray, Dead Space 2 Steam, Godrej Gic 18htc5-wta Specification, Ana Hotels Bradul, How Do I Fix E3 Error On Samsung Washer, Tascam Dr-05 For Filmmaking, Friends Status Text, Copper Infused Mattress Topper, Frank's Grill Menu Mangum, Goochland Dmv Select, Classification Of Commerce Class 11, Adverb Of Frequency Worksheet With Answers Pdf, Iphone Icon Transparent, Masters In Counseling Arizona, Ikea Hemnes Shoe Cabinet Hack, Vegan Pancakes Without Milk, Toccata And Fugue In D Minor Classical Guitar Tab, Mumbai To Goa Train Duration, What Is An Integrated Healthcare System, What Does A Shrew Eat, Cold Pressed Unrefined Jojoba Oil, Pineapple Plant Fertilizer, Saitama To Tokyo, Fever Tree Tonic Water 500ml, Healthy Peach Baked Oatmeal, Non Expendable Meaning, Hooded Warbler Tail,

About the Author

Leave a Reply