Vegeta Super Saiyan 3, The Name Softball Dates From, Is Nh3 A Weak Base, Median Individual Income 2020, Governing Body For Veterinary Practices, Old Fashioned Icebox Cake With Bananas, How To Make Lo Mein Noodles From Scratch, Kala Super Tenor Ukulele, Nuwave Duet Pro Reviews, Construction Management Jumpstart 2nd Edition Ebook, Authentic Matcha Tea Set, Italian Verb Drills Pdf, Honey-can-do Garment Rack Cover, How Old Is April Henry, Pronoun Reference Worksheet, Amul Butter Bulk, Egg Salad With Sweet Pickle Relish, Juki Hzl-f400 Reviews, French Exercises être Avoir, Jump Super Stars Characters, Theo Van Doesburg, Glmer Random Effects, Entry-level Tax Accountant Interview Questions, Craftsman 315 Garage Door Opener Program, How To Make Oyster Rockefeller Without The Shell, Matthew 11 28-30 Reflection, Best Whiskey Over $100, How To Break In A Carbon Steel Knife, Year 3 English Grammar And Punctuation Test 2 Pdf, " />how to make hydroiodic acid

how to make hydroiodic acid

The physical properties of the acid largely depend in the HI concentration in the aqueous solution. Exactly how strong the acid needs to be, I can't say . International sellers especially. This is because the only people selling it are located outside of DEA jurisdiction, in other countries. Hydroiodic Acid Molecular. Thanks! :D. Yeah, but that requires a distillation setup, and is kind of a pain in the ass. If the toluene extract is darker colored, a distillation is called for to get pure meth free base. I was the one who discovered in 2010 that ETN could be detonated via thermal shock in the presence of aluminum. Also added to the flask are 40 grams of red phosphorus and 340 ml of 47% hydroiodic acid. Then there's the issue that HI is oxidized into water and I2 by oxygen, so you need to make sure to keep oxygen out for the most part. Really though, who needs phosphorus? All reserved. Copyright ©2020 I Love Translation. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Just as useful as ol' red pee, without any of the downsides that come from using a heterogeneous reagent. Obviously, iodine can be used to manufacture methamphetamine, but it isn't even a precursor, let alone necessary for its manufacture. This should produce the strong hydroiodic acid solution needed. The yield of the crude hydrogen iodide is 94.6%, with a purity of 99.5%. The aqueous solution of hydrogen iodine is named as the hydroiodic acid and it is quite common and acidic too among hydrohalides. But N2I4 isn't very stable, and will quickly form N2 + 2 I2. This is polarized in nature and connected to each other due to electronegativity nature of the iodine compound. It is quite reactive so you should use it carefully otherwise it may react violently with ammonia or metal powders etc. Press J to jump to the feed. That's how you make white phosphorus though, and white phosphorus is a bit too dangerous for even the type of chemistry this crowd wants to do. Another interesting thing about it is that it reacts instantly with with water to form four molecules of HI and one of SiO2. No congressional action was needed. Definitely much higher quality than the recent standard. There are lots of ways to coax iodine into forming HI. If making sodium hypophosphite from white phosphorus, it's good to check pH periodically. Not hard at all. I guess I could write a more detailed procedure for making I2 from KI, but that seems trivial. It's important not to use too much water, or the acid will be too dilute to reduce anything, although too little water and you have clouds of HI gas on your hands. In the end, you can see that HI will get distilled to give the hydroiodic acid in the needed concentration. However, possession of iodine isn't actually illegal. Hydrochloric acid and hydroiodic acid. If hydroiodic acid is the desired substance, then the hydrogen iodide vapors are bubbles through a volume of 1 liter of water. If this is the case, the product is sufficiently pure to make nice white crystals just by bubbling dry HCl gas through the toluene extract. The concentration of hydroiodic acid … Thus, they have no legal obligation to provide any information about their customers to American authorities. It allows H+ to dissociate quickly and quite stronger when compared to others like HCl, HBr or HF etc. List I precursors are supposed to be necessary for the manufacture of a drug. Genius! Mix KI with HCl, the slowly add bleach dropwise until a bunch of dark stuff falls out. Decant the water off, then sublime the I2 and use a cold finger to condense it. It's not a listed chemical, and sellers have no obligation to report anything about their sales to the DEA. Just suspicious, That said i would still be nervous buying potassium iodide in bulk, I will say this is not a bad post. A strong lye solution is mixed up and added to the batch while shaking until the batch is strongly basic. There's a solution though! And I haven't actually performed most of these, other than making sodium hypophosphite (although the white phosphorus was made by destructive distillation of red phosphorus) and making I2 from KI. They are monitored. The same reaction above can also be used to generate anhydrous hydrogen bromide. It is colorless in nature with an acrid odor and quickly soluble in the water to make the hydrochloride acid. Perjalanan di seluruh sekatan di sini dijangka hanya rebus off beberapa lagi air daripada ekstrak ephedrine, dan membuat campuran asid dalam air tulen yang segar. This provides a one step, very safe and easy, easily source-able reaction to make any benzoic acid analogues to the anhydride. If you are asking how to make hydroiodic acid, that is differerent, HI is a strong acid and is actually very unstable. Asid Hydroiodic membuat:Ini dibuat dengan mencampurkan iodin dan fosforus merah. Don't be. If you start buying it up by the kilo you might get a visit. This is a clear abuse of power, in my opinion, and I'm not sure why there were so few objections to it. This brings the meth out as liquid free base floating on top of the water. This same acid and red phosphorus mixture can be prepared from adding 150 grams of iodine crystals to 150 grams of red phosphorus in 300 ml of water. The DEA was actually able to unilaterally ban elemental iodine in 2007. We do not condone breaking any laws in your area, but are more than happy for you to share your dreams with us. It is the second strongest hydrohalic acid, after hydroastatic acid. To do this, a few hundred mls of toluene is added to the batch, and the meth free base extracted out as usual. They are completely legal and easy to get. Just wanted to add this bit of info in here. First let me be clear, the main reason I'm posting here is because it pisses me off that the DEA has the power to unilaterally ban two fucking elements on the periodic table. Trouble getting I2? Make it from KI. The concentration of hydroiodic acid in water is usually 48 percent to 57 percent. All easy shit. The chemical formula for the substance is HI with a molar mass of 127.91g/mol. It can be prepared commercially as well when reacts to I2 and nitrogen gas too. The DEA really shot themselves in the foot on this one, but I 100% guarantee they'll never be self-aware enough to recognize that they made a mistake unless someone shoves their nose in it. Now everyone's doing that shit on YouTube. It is colorless in nature with an acrid odor and quickly soluble in the water to make the hydrochloride acid. Which reminds me, if you have extra I2 and a bit of ammonia on hand, NI3 can make for a fun afternoon. Anyway iodide and phosphorous are by no means banned. This is because the power was given to them to add chemicals to their List I and List II controlled precursors lists. Easy enough to obtain the necessary materials, not so fun to actually do.

Vegeta Super Saiyan 3, The Name Softball Dates From, Is Nh3 A Weak Base, Median Individual Income 2020, Governing Body For Veterinary Practices, Old Fashioned Icebox Cake With Bananas, How To Make Lo Mein Noodles From Scratch, Kala Super Tenor Ukulele, Nuwave Duet Pro Reviews, Construction Management Jumpstart 2nd Edition Ebook, Authentic Matcha Tea Set, Italian Verb Drills Pdf, Honey-can-do Garment Rack Cover, How Old Is April Henry, Pronoun Reference Worksheet, Amul Butter Bulk, Egg Salad With Sweet Pickle Relish, Juki Hzl-f400 Reviews, French Exercises être Avoir, Jump Super Stars Characters, Theo Van Doesburg, Glmer Random Effects, Entry-level Tax Accountant Interview Questions, Craftsman 315 Garage Door Opener Program, How To Make Oyster Rockefeller Without The Shell, Matthew 11 28-30 Reflection, Best Whiskey Over $100, How To Break In A Carbon Steel Knife, Year 3 English Grammar And Punctuation Test 2 Pdf,

About the Author

Leave a Reply