Evaporation, Water Cycle, Trader Joe's Pb And J Snack Duo Calories, South Shore Chest Of Drawers, Rudin Solutions Chapter 9, Regular Variation Bingham Pdf, Ensure Plus Strawberry Powder, What Does Adobo Taste Like, Importance Of Computer In Library, Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain, Probability For Machine Learning, Timesplitters 2 Music, Usa Cheesecake Pan, Serta Icomfort Blue Max 1000 Firm, Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Specs, Intern Doctor Salary South Africa 2019, Guitar Lesson Chart, Golden Chariot Train Route, Tomato Milling Machine, Best Places To Retire In South West England, Log-normal Distribution Derivation, Whiskey Bottle Decanter, Media A Level Past Papers, American Redstart Nest, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon Ingredients, Stormtide Leviathan Deck, Structural Engineering Courses For Beginners, White Pepper Price In Karnataka, " />my window lil wayne

my window lil wayne

Made it out, still tryna get thirty kills Can’t depend on niggas /* TFP - lilwaynehq.com - Below */ I’m gon’ get you so high, you cannot land, [Lil Wayne] YoungBoy Never Broke Again ft. Lil Wayne – My Window Lyrics 1 month ago My Window By YoungBoy Never Broke Again (Got it on Smash) My mama said I did it, I’m up, stop playin’ with me, yeah cf_page_artist = "YoungBoy Never Broke Again"; cf_adunit_id = "39384498"; [Intro – YoungBoy Never Broke Again] Lit ’em up, roll windows up, the window wipers off YoungBoy is joined on the track by his fellow Louisiana native Lil Wayne. Length of the track. Out that N-O, and I don’t look out my window MY WINDOW es una canción de YoungBoy Never Broke Again y Lil Wayne del año 2020, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Top. Not surprisingly, he would go on to become the most literate of rockers. A measure on how intense a track sounds, through measuring the dynamic range, loudness, timbre, onset rate and general entropy. What you think I’m tryna win for? I be countin’ money till they throw the appeal Eyes out my windowTryna make sure that these niggas don't get one in, thoughI'm inside this bitch with extendosNo love, no loss, soCan't depend on niggasWrist out left my hand coldWhat you think I'm tryna win for? These overtly religious songs crossed over to the pop charts, despite resistance from fans, and in many cases, churches. Wrist out left my hand cold MY SINGLE “GET BACK” OUT NOW TUNE INN 2020-11-16T06:33:19Z. Lil Wayne) License: all-rights-reserved What you think I’m tryna win for? Bah The rapper is on full alert as he watches out of his window for his enemies. Lil Wayne) Playlists containing My Window (feat. The Hall & Oates hit "Everything Your Heart Desires" has no rhymes. Your Wonder Woman wonderin’ why your wonderland ain’t wonderworld I’m inside this bitch with extendos Bah Lil Wayne) More tracks like My Window (feat. [Chorus – YoungBoy Never Broke Again] Lil Wayne) Playlists containing My Window (feat. With their similar flows and mutual ties to Louisiana, the two rappers connect seamlessly on this track. My Window is a song by YoungBoy Never Broke Again, Lil Wayne released on 11th September 2020. Goin’ hard like I done did thirty years Well, let them know that they on the fuckin’ outside lookin’ in, though They a part of this lead, I’m sayin’ My mama, she know that I got it, I gotta achieve, yeah And it’s so much more ‘Less he toss that bitch, but fuck that bitch, let’s fuck the world I’m gon’ get you so high, you cannot land, [Verse 3 – Lil Wayne] And it's so much moreMy mama, she know that I got it, I gotta achieve, yeahI'm collectin' them dollars, invest in who slangin' them choppersThey a part of this lead, I'm sayin'Them hundreds won't matter foreverThey play, we gon' murder the man, all tenBaton Rouge, New Orleans where a young ni*** headed with birds in a vanI can give you a clue, what I cannot do is show you my handYou gon' make me hurt you, no, I won't choose, stop playin'Make me cool when I come through, you know you can (Rap shit)I'm gon' get you so high, you cannot land, [Lil Wayne:]Who's that peekin' in my motherfuckin' window?Well, let them know that they on the fuckin' outside lookin' in, thoughOut that N-O, and I don't look out my window'Cause all I see is the shitshowI f*** all of my ho friends, but I don't f*** on my friend's ho'Less he toss that bitch, but f*** that bitch, let's f*** the worldThat yopper shot a hundred times, felt like I did a hundred curlsYour Wonder Woman wonderin' why your wonderland ain't wonderworldI jump inside her underworld, made her cum a hundred pearlsShe pu*** pop in the back to "Window Shoppin'"Tinted windows, let the windows hide meCrack the window, barrel stickin' out, it's stick 'em upLit 'em up, roll windows up, the window wipers offI work the TEC like Window Microsoft, my windows on defrost. Bah Nobody know, nobody know cf_page_song = "My Window"; First number is minutes, second number is seconds. Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página. This is measured by detecting the presence of an audience in the track. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. Lil Wayne) Users who reposted My Window (feat. Used To Lyrics: Boys, now listen, we got more motherfuckin' TV screens / On the outside the damn tour bus than on that motherfucker / Boys playin' PlayStation / We come through motherfuckin' hang It is track #7 in the album Top. Lil Wayne) [Explicit] by Youngboy Never Broke Again on Amazon Music. Tinted windows, let the windows hide me Out that N.O., and I don’t look out my window Tracks are rarely above -4 db and usually are around -4 to -9 db. BahNobody know, nobody know. Smash David supplied the production. My mama said I did it, I'm up, stop playin' with me, yeah He get caught playin' games, recieve that fine, yeah Shawty got a thing for them tunes, I been playin' her keys [Lil Wayne:] Who's that peekin' in my motherfuckin' window? © 2008 - 2020 LilWayneHQ.com | All Rights Reserved. I fuck all of my ho friends, but I don’t fuck on my friend’s ho Shawty got a thing for them tunes, I been playin’ her keys, [YoungBoy Never Broke Again] Album: TOP That whip cost money, I ain’t lyin’ ‘Cause all I see is the shitshow My mama, she know that I got it, I gotta achieve, yeah 0% indicates low energy, 100% indicates high energy. cf_page_artist = "YoungBoy Never Broke Again"; Lil Wayne) - YoungBoy Never Broke Again en las listas de éxitos de Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube y de la radio. I be countin’ money ’til they throw the appeal Year: 2020. YoungBoy Never Broke Again has just released his brand new album, TOP, and on the project is a Lil Wayne feature..

Evaporation, Water Cycle, Trader Joe's Pb And J Snack Duo Calories, South Shore Chest Of Drawers, Rudin Solutions Chapter 9, Regular Variation Bingham Pdf, Ensure Plus Strawberry Powder, What Does Adobo Taste Like, Importance Of Computer In Library, Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain, Probability For Machine Learning, Timesplitters 2 Music, Usa Cheesecake Pan, Serta Icomfort Blue Max 1000 Firm, Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Specs, Intern Doctor Salary South Africa 2019, Guitar Lesson Chart, Golden Chariot Train Route, Tomato Milling Machine, Best Places To Retire In South West England, Log-normal Distribution Derivation, Whiskey Bottle Decanter, Media A Level Past Papers, American Redstart Nest, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon Ingredients, Stormtide Leviathan Deck, Structural Engineering Courses For Beginners, White Pepper Price In Karnataka,

About the Author

Leave a Reply