Bisquick Blackberry Cobbler In Cast Iron Skillet, Best Quilting Blogs 2020, Preposition Of Place Quiz With Answers, Trader Joe's Channa Masala, How Do Soldiers Fly Home From Afghanistan, 11-1 Parallel Lines Cut By A Transversal Answer Key, Furan Is Aromatic Or Not, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, Organic Grass-fed Meat Delivery, Foil Thermal Blanket, Atlas Of Human Anatomy 8th Edition, Olive Garden Coupon July 2020, Old English Names Girl, Ntorq Colors 2020, Jamie Oliver Lemon Pudding, Omron E3k Photoelectric Sensor Wiring, Paul Claudel Japan, Arena Cultist Ac Odyssey, White Pepper Costco Canada, Two Good Yogurt Review, Machiavelli The Prince Summary, Falls Brand Hot Dogs, Basil Name Meaning, Bisection Method Calculator, Chicken Sweet Potato Chowder, " />one punch man blast theory

one punch man blast theory

Blast has been described as the hero associations ultimate hero, their trump card when things get bad. In the world of One Punch Man, superheroes are individuals who fight for justice against all the dangers of the world. The mention of limiters were first brought up by the guy from the house of evolution to zombie man. The number one member is Blue and has cyborg parts as his main weapon. Notice how he controls all his robots and none have any sort of personality or though like the organization. Animaniacs First Reboot Clip Out: Fans Just Love It! Now I believe that Metal knight actually knows about the organization. Fans of the anime series One Punch Man have many questions on their mind in regards to the future of the series. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Now why physically stronger? In this article, we will go over a few theories out there in the One Punch Man fandom of who Blast is and why fans are so excited for his reveal, which we all hope will come very soon. She generally writes on entertainment contents, news, animes, and crimes. RELATED: One-Punch Man: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Saitama. The heroes (especially Saitama) always successfully complete the incoming monsters. Now doesn't that kinda remind you of someone like metal knight who only shows up to get better materials for his machines? I don’t know if they met, maybe Saitama wouldn’t realize it either, but I feel Blast has seen Saitama and he thinks this Saitama hero’s power can take the place. Debut. Which is for them all to remove their saitama and follow under saitama either directly, or indirectly. Well I'll get to that in a minute. Hello there! If Saitama were Blast, how would this be accomplished? His speciaity is he can defeat any opponent with a single punch but now becomes too solicit to find a worthy opponent after boredom due to a lack of challenges. What's important is that they let him steal that suit to get battle data. He’s also rumored to have defeated the greatest ninja in history, and no we don’t mean Speed o’ Sound Sonic (Even though we all know he is the greatest). Saitama probably could but I think One is setting up a fight between Garou and Blast. Thus, the leader of the emerging Neo Heroes was finally exposed. I got this idea because I was thinking "what if a monster joined the S class" then realized there might already be one, If I had to theorize that Blast was something special outside of just being a hero, I'm more inclined to side with the Bearded Worker theory tbh, I don't think he's a monster, but a point to support your hypothesis that you didn't bring up is Blast's possible murder of a bunch of the ninjas from Sonic's village. The man who has broken his limiter. He was randomly given so much power that he was considered a disaster level dragon. She was a powerful psychic that was able to use her psychic powers to see into the future. So what if blast for saw himself lose to saitama and decided he needed something to give him the edge to fight psychic powers & physical strength. -------------------------------------------------. mine. 2; Some weird powers. Why would they need a suit to make someone human stronger instead of just making a stronger robot? Sometime later a monster began attacking the facility, and Blast shows up to defeat the Monster. This transformation pays homage to the Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan transformations. It has a manga adaptation under the illustration of Yusuke Murata. Now if blasts rumor of him having psychic powers which is most likely true, wouldn't that mean if his at the pinnacle of power that he would be able to see the future to? 1; He's doesn't want them to and if they try he will end the world. Well I believe light speed flash will work under saitama indirectly, now I say Indirectly because in light speed flashes mind he believes he should be saitamas teacher so saitama can become even stronger. If Blast is similar to this character, he may take on a few of Superman’s characteristics, but remember he does have to fit within the uniqueness of the world created by ONE. But because he became a monster, he needs to hide his face. 25+ One Punch Man Merchandises Suitable For Christmas Presents. Monsterfication has a source and it would be weird if Blast is a monster whos also God, this still doesnt explain the purpose of monsterfication (which is mainly destroying civilization), I think the reason blast hasnt been called upon yet, is because it's story telling. Check the sidebar for information! His face is always hidden, or he is shown entirely from the back. Leave your comments in the comments and don’t forget to share this post as a thank you to me! A good amount of the S-class heroes are now training to become stronger , which will be an important factor in the future. Contact: contact@onepunchman.store, One Punch Man – Release Date, Cast And Plot. Blast , saitama, Garou. The connection between metal knight, the organization, and Genos. 3; He's a monster. Blast is said to have brought the Dragon Level monster, Elder Centipede to near death. Personally, I think blast will be revealed to be a character we’ve already seen in the series. Like the manga adaption, it also has an anime adaptation. How did he know she was lying when she said her powers wouldn't work. III: Episode 6, The Day I Became A God Episode 5: Release Date, Plot, Preview, and More, Everything You Need To Know About Ragnarok Season 2, Red Son Batman, Bat-Mite Make Their Funko Pop! In fact, why does Blast never show up? What do you think? He is a hero simply for the sake of being a hero and doing the right thing. On the other hand, the Neo Heroes are enlarging their recruits. Based on the feats we’ve seen in the anime, manga, and webcomic from the Caped Baldy, Saitama’s real fight may destroy the One Punch Man universe as a whole. In season one of the anime when Saitama first meets Tatsumaki he is informed of her psychic powers by Genos. The first is Mumen Rider is his own character. 7 minute read. It’s worth remembering: until two years before the One-Punch Man story, Blast was still active. If you don't know that thing above is "God". Saitama hasn’t been the One-Punch Man for too long. He wasn't just surprised it seemed like he actually recognized it. So then, he became the strongest hero. Then, maybe he goes on a rampage. Besides, remember: when Saitama helped King about 1.5 to 3 years ago, Saitama still had hair. Or maybe he wants to not do bad but do good, but that's lame so I'm going with the first one. With all of this being said, there is one other hero prior to Saitama that stood atop of the hero world and his name is Blast. Well again why would he need to be physically strong if he has his psychic powers? Zokki Manga – Live-Action Film [CONFIRMED], Gintama: The Final Film’s Trailer OUT | Release Date & Updates, High & Low The Worst Live-Action Show Confirmed For Crossover Movie. Blast introduces himself to Tatsumaki and explains that being a hero is just a hobby for him. Tatsumaki could see Blast’s action behind his captive door. Now, hear me out; why won't all the higher-ups now about blast? Ask ten different One-Punch Man fans, and you’ll get ten different ideas about Blast’s identity. Which brings us to who we think Blast is. Find  amazing & coolest Oppai merchandise on our website, the best selection with resonable price in the world. Saitama’s age is now 28, so if it was Saitama then it was only 10 when the scene above happened. Personally, I think blast will be revealed to be a character we’ve already seen in the series. Know it’s time to hear from you our readers. Following its publication, the webcomic quickly went viral and exceeding 7.9 million hits in June 2012. That’s my analysis of what happened to Blast in One-Punch Man. I feel it’s possible Blast has found another hero who can do his job as the world’s most powerful hero, while he continues to focus on his work. So first off if you haven't read the last two webcomic chapters we find out that Tatsumaki "tornado" met blast 18 years ago. We also know monsters tend to keep their human level smarts. In fact, what happened to Blast in one punch man?

Bisquick Blackberry Cobbler In Cast Iron Skillet, Best Quilting Blogs 2020, Preposition Of Place Quiz With Answers, Trader Joe's Channa Masala, How Do Soldiers Fly Home From Afghanistan, 11-1 Parallel Lines Cut By A Transversal Answer Key, Furan Is Aromatic Or Not, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, Organic Grass-fed Meat Delivery, Foil Thermal Blanket, Atlas Of Human Anatomy 8th Edition, Olive Garden Coupon July 2020, Old English Names Girl, Ntorq Colors 2020, Jamie Oliver Lemon Pudding, Omron E3k Photoelectric Sensor Wiring, Paul Claudel Japan, Arena Cultist Ac Odyssey, White Pepper Costco Canada, Two Good Yogurt Review, Machiavelli The Prince Summary, Falls Brand Hot Dogs, Basil Name Meaning, Bisection Method Calculator, Chicken Sweet Potato Chowder,

About the Author

Leave a Reply