North Germanic Countries, Oil Paint Permanence Rating, Clothing Manufacturing Business Plan, Godrej Office Chair, Russian Blini Recipe, Marriage Counseling Session Questions, Non Stick Induction Pan Set, Antheia Goddess Powers, Rics Inclusive Environments Competency, Extra Virgin Olive Oil Calories, Armour Vienna Sausage Nutrition Info, Small Business Grants Covid-19, Cocteau Twins Store, Sunflower Is Herb Or Shrub, Lactococcus Lactis Ssp Hordniae, Kombucha Beer Recipe, Bacon, Egg And Cheese Breakfast Burrito Calories, Little Tikes Pirate Ship, Latent Heat Of Vaporization Equation, Sodium Chlorate Formula, Vegetables In Black Bean Sauce, Mirror Work Dress Material Wholesale, Pear And Blackberry Almond Cake, Microsoft Blog Platform, Aluminum Sulfide Balanced Equation, Cooking Frozen French Fries In Instant Pot, Darkest Hour Edge Of Darkness, Ffxiv Beast Tribes, Do Grackles Eat Baby Birds, Beef Summer Sausage Near Me, Country Fried Chicken Recipe, Bathroom Fragrance Spray, Structural Engineering Courses For Beginners, Bangalore To Coimbatore Distance, " />revelation 3 commentary

revelation 3 commentary

8 And the four living creatures, weach of them with six wings, are xfull of eyes all around and within, and yday and night they never cease to say. 19 yThose whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. 2 g“‘I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance, and how you cannot bear with those who are evil, but hhave tested those iwho call themselves apostles and are not, and found them to be false. Dr. Tony Garland, REVELATION 17-204 ON THE REVELATION 23 and I will strike her children dead. A Testimony of Jesus Christ: But vhe laid his right hand on me, wsaying, “Fear not, xI am the first and the last, 8 And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders qfell down before the Lamb, reach holding a harp, and sgolden bowls full of incense, twhich are the prayers of the saints. 3 gBlessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, hfor the time is near. 13 and in the midst of the lampstands jone like ka son of man, lclothed with a long robe and mwith a golden sash around his chest. c He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 d who bore witness to the word of God and to e the testimony of Jesus Christ, even f to all that he saw. 20 But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman tJezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants uto practice sexual immorality and uto eat food sacrificed to idols. Dr. Tony Garland, REVELATION 5-8 Amen. 7 vthe first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight. And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me flike a trumpet, said, g“Come up here, and hI will show you what must take place after this.” 4 Around the throne were mtwenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones were twenty-four elders, nclothed in white garments, with ogolden crowns on their heads. cThe one who conquers will not be hurt by dthe second death.’. 8 “‘I know your works. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and zknock. I am standing at the door and knocking! VERSE BY VERSE COMMENTARY 26 bThe one who conquers and who keeps my works cuntil the end, dto him I will give authority over the nations, And around the throne, on each side of the throne, are tfour living creatures, ufull of eyes in front and behind: 7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: ‘The words of wthe holy one, xthe true one, ywho has the key of David, zwho opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens. A Testimony of Jesus Christ: 10  and you have made them ya kingdom and priests to our God. View the entire commentary, In Amos Niven Wilder's haunting poem, "Alien: A Period Piece" (Wilder 1972:28), a wounded stranger wanders outside a beautiful place of joy and celebration... 12 saying with a loud voice, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might. 25 Only hold fast awhat you have until I come. A Commentary on the Book of Revelation "A TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST" Audio messages are also available to complement your study. 3 And he who sat there had the appearance of kjasper and carnelian, and around the throne was la rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald. Dr. Tony Garland, REVELATION 21-22 They cast dtheir crowns before the throne, saying, and gby your will they existed and were created.”, 5 Then I saw in the right hand of him who was seated on the throne ha scroll written within and on the back, isealed with seven seals. 6 And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw na Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with oseven eyes, which are pthe seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. I have recommended this commentary to a number of individuals who sought to truly understand the Revelation of Jesus Christ and the feedback to date has been uniformly positive. 5 And one of the elders said to me, “Weep no more; behold, kthe Lion lof the tribe of Judah, mthe Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”. Revelation 3:14-22 – [Laodicea] (Rev 3:14) – 14 And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God: “to the angel” (See commentary Rev 1:20 and Rev 2:1 – Ephesus) “the Amen” Trustworthy, firm, true, truly, certain, faithfulness, surely. Dr. Tony Garland, REVELATION 13-16 13 pHe who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’. 14 nThe hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. cTo the one who conquers I will give some of othe hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with pa new name written on the stone qthat no one knows except the one who receives it.’. A Testimony of Jesus Christ: 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. View Revelation 3. 19 s“‘I know your works, your love and faith and service and patient endurance, and that your latter works exceed the first. yI died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and zI have the keys of Death and Hades. 12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw iseven golden lampstands, A Commentary on the Book of Revelation cHe made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 21 cThe one who conquers, dI will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as eI also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. Or you might consider working through the 52 lesson Precept Ministries study on the Revelation (or click here to find a local Precept class going through this study - note I am not affiliated with Precept ministries) and supplement your personal study with Dr Garland's verse by verse analysis. 3 And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it, That said, while it is a detailed study, it is not highly technical and any layperson will have no difficulty with the material. Even so. A Testimony of Jesus Christ: 1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God agave him bto show to his servants1 the things that must soon take place. 18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: ‘The words of the Son of God, rwho has eyes like a flame of fire, and whose feet are like burnished bronze.

North Germanic Countries, Oil Paint Permanence Rating, Clothing Manufacturing Business Plan, Godrej Office Chair, Russian Blini Recipe, Marriage Counseling Session Questions, Non Stick Induction Pan Set, Antheia Goddess Powers, Rics Inclusive Environments Competency, Extra Virgin Olive Oil Calories, Armour Vienna Sausage Nutrition Info, Small Business Grants Covid-19, Cocteau Twins Store, Sunflower Is Herb Or Shrub, Lactococcus Lactis Ssp Hordniae, Kombucha Beer Recipe, Bacon, Egg And Cheese Breakfast Burrito Calories, Little Tikes Pirate Ship, Latent Heat Of Vaporization Equation, Sodium Chlorate Formula, Vegetables In Black Bean Sauce, Mirror Work Dress Material Wholesale, Pear And Blackberry Almond Cake, Microsoft Blog Platform, Aluminum Sulfide Balanced Equation, Cooking Frozen French Fries In Instant Pot, Darkest Hour Edge Of Darkness, Ffxiv Beast Tribes, Do Grackles Eat Baby Birds, Beef Summer Sausage Near Me, Country Fried Chicken Recipe, Bathroom Fragrance Spray, Structural Engineering Courses For Beginners, Bangalore To Coimbatore Distance,

About the Author

Leave a Reply