The Everything Guitar Scales Book Pdf, Hartsdale, Ny Schools, Sherpa Durbar Pocket Tee, Coping Saw Blades For Metal, Absorption Coefficient Chemistry, Managerial Accounting Chapter 12 Differential Analysis Solutions, 11th Vijay Awards 2019, Aia Cost Plus Contract, Side Dish For Kerala Biryani, L'elisir D'amore Streaming, Class 9 Maths Chapter 13 Pdf, Keto Chinese Spare Ribs, Black Sawfly Larvae, Lactobacillus Gasseri Probiotic For Weight Loss, Startup News Website, Enya Carbon Fiber Guitar Review, Boulder Tap House Nutrition, Companies That Use One-to-one Marketing, Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel Ingredients, Frozen Cookie Dough Nz, Akce International Journal Of Graphs And Combinatorics Scimago, Caramel Pear Pie, Mighty Mite Guitar, Pho Recipe Pork, Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid 6 Qt, Easy Sketching For Beginners, Walmart Coupon Codes 20% Off, Phosphine Gas Death, Shea Moisture Leave-in Conditioner Apple Cider Vinegar, Where Is Bush Furniture Made, Kirkland Tempura Shrimp Sauce, Chemistry Worksheets Grade 7, White Cardboard Boxes, Quick Cooking Long Grain And Wild Rice With Seasoning Packet, Still Life Examples Pencil, " />sherpa lithang jacket review

sherpa lithang jacket review

The first thing I noticed about the Filson Swiftwater Rain Jacket was how soft and lightweight the jacket feels. This form collects your contact information. This is a proper jacket that comes with deep hand-warmer pockets that provide plenty of storage for maps, snacks and valuables. Weather resistance: 9 You’ll also find an interior pocket which is ideal for valuables. Ventilation: 9 Value: 8 Features: 9 Mouse, Intl. Due to the half polyester, half mesh lining you may find you run hot in summer, but outside of this you should be fine. Weather resistance: 9 Features: 8 After use, it dried impeccably quickly with most of the water just shaking straight off. 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM MST Monday-Saturday. The first thing you’ll notice, of course, is the bib element of the Lithang Hybrid Bib trousers. Weight and pack size: 8 The jacket is packable, pretty lightweight (420g in medium) and offers fantastic protection against whatever the weather throws at … There isn’t a feature we want that the Masao didn’t have. Hike, climb or ski in dry comfort, no matter the weather. I am 140lbs and 5'9" with a athletic build and ordered size small. Pronounced ‘lee∙tung’ (a vital tip for sounding like you know what you’re talking about when you hit the shop to order a pair) these walking trousers are named after Lithang town in Tibet which, at a dizzying altitude of 4,014 metres, is one of the highest places on the planet. When you’re hiking or mountaineering, getting a good pair of trousers is important, and not purely for modesty reasons. The trousers themselves are made from Sherpa’s own Himaltech fabric. It’s lovely to wear, although I did notice that it comes in larger than other brands. The jacket uses a three-layer Himaltec waterproof membrane to keep you dry and the material has a slight stretch … That low weight should give you an idea of what sort of waterproof shell this is, but if it doesn’t, allow me to spoil the surprise. While it does have a volume adjuster, it’s pretty useless. Weight and pack size: 9/10 Value: 8 There are mesh panels in the hand-warmer pockets, though this is all you get. Weight and pack size: 8 The cuffs are brilliant, combining Velcro and elastic to ensure you have a secure fit without it being restrictive in any way. Overall: 7. Ventilation: 6 Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Cookies help us deliver our services. Despite the inclusion of a lining, the Virgo Jacket is pretty light (427g in a medium) and packable, so I’d have no qualms about chucking it in my bag for a weekend of multi-day hiking. Nearly every jacket of late has plastic zippers and they all wear out. Having seen glimpses of the beauty that this planet has to offer, I've made it my mission to explore and experience as much of it as possible. Mountain Equipment is a brand renowned for making top quality kit, and it continues here with the Odyssey Jacket. At £175, the Salomon Outline is the cheapest jacket in this men’s group test and, at just 355g in a size XL, it’s also one of the lightest (second lightest, to be precise). Value: 9 Essentially, on each side of the garment you can zip up from the bottom of the garment to the armpit, offering brilliant ventilation when things get sticky. A napoleon chest pocket and inside pocket offer additional space. Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions. Hem adjusters pull the garment in at the waist, while the cut was favourable and at no point did we feel exposed when moving around and reaching up high. This is fine if the conditions are right, but when you need to batten down the hatches, you won’t be able to do so and it’s all too easy for water to sneak in through the gaps. Unfortunately I had to return this jacket - the fitment is quite odd and something consistent with the Lithang Bib pants I ordered as well. The jacket is packable, pretty lightweight (420g in medium) and offers fantastic protection against whatever the weather throws at you. No crinkly sounds everyone I move. by Our black version is sleek and stylish, and I would be just as happy wearing it around town as I would on the hill. The sleeves are plenty long enough, the cuffs are easily secured with large Velcro tabs and I didn’t have any issues with the jacket riding up either. Ventilation: 10 There were great storage options with two map-friendly chest pockets, an interior pocket and two hand-warmer pockets, but we found the latter were awkward to get into while wearing a hip belt. The wired hood offers great coverage and has a large peak, while the chin guard pulls in nice and snug so you won’t have water dropping down your neck. The X Alp 3L does a great job against the weather, keeping us dry and comfortable in heavy downpours. Deep pit zips offer a good amount of ventilation, which is needed, as Sherpa’s 3-layer Himaltec shell fabric is heavy duty compared to some of the lighter options here. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SHERPA ADVENTURE GEAR Women's Lithang Jacket, Ningma Purple/Aago, X-Small at Amazon.com. In a line: Trendy, light weight, packable… a damn good jacket. Although, the Velcro on the cuffs could do with covering a larger area, as I found it didn’t get much purchase when fastening. Would you like to, Sod, quiet, metal zipper, pit zips and lots of adjustments. Beautiful Jacket - Awkward Fitment by Shanek, Verified Owner from CA, United States Written on May 2, 2018 Unfortunately I had to return this jacket - the fitment is quite odd and something consistent with the Lithang Bib pants I ordered as well.

The Everything Guitar Scales Book Pdf, Hartsdale, Ny Schools, Sherpa Durbar Pocket Tee, Coping Saw Blades For Metal, Absorption Coefficient Chemistry, Managerial Accounting Chapter 12 Differential Analysis Solutions, 11th Vijay Awards 2019, Aia Cost Plus Contract, Side Dish For Kerala Biryani, L'elisir D'amore Streaming, Class 9 Maths Chapter 13 Pdf, Keto Chinese Spare Ribs, Black Sawfly Larvae, Lactobacillus Gasseri Probiotic For Weight Loss, Startup News Website, Enya Carbon Fiber Guitar Review, Boulder Tap House Nutrition, Companies That Use One-to-one Marketing, Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel Ingredients, Frozen Cookie Dough Nz, Akce International Journal Of Graphs And Combinatorics Scimago, Caramel Pear Pie, Mighty Mite Guitar, Pho Recipe Pork, Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid 6 Qt, Easy Sketching For Beginners, Walmart Coupon Codes 20% Off, Phosphine Gas Death, Shea Moisture Leave-in Conditioner Apple Cider Vinegar, Where Is Bush Furniture Made, Kirkland Tempura Shrimp Sauce, Chemistry Worksheets Grade 7, White Cardboard Boxes, Quick Cooking Long Grain And Wild Rice With Seasoning Packet, Still Life Examples Pencil,

About the Author

Leave a Reply