Jane Ja O Meri Jane Ja Movie Name, Usb Stick Icon, Great Value Apple Cider Vinegar Review, Chi Epsilon Key, What To Do During Pregnancy To Have A Beautiful Baby, Veterinary Architecture Firms, Please Look After Mom Symbols, American Wig Companies, Honda Nighthawk 250 Cafe Racer, Primal Alfredo Sauce Recipe, Union Square Cafe Happy Hour, Pork Chow Mein Recipe, Onnit Plant-based Protein Review, Meat Cannelloni Recipes, Real Estate, Bridport, Tarte Baba Bomb Moisturizer Makeupalley, Sega Saturn Roms Bin/cue, Mumbai To Goa Train Duration, Paul Claudel Quotes, Kanom Krok Pan Amazon, Mountain Valley Spring Water 1 Liter, What Happened To The Fugger Fortune, Shure Pga27 Specs, Strawberry Gelato Recipe Without Ice Cream Maker, Bishops Waltham Sunflowers, Pecans Vs Walnuts, Bh3 Formal Charge, Mark 2:18-22 Application, Examples Of Gains And Losses In Accounting, Usda Food Grades, Fender Car Part, Guitar One Magazine Pdf, " />sugar system of a down lyrics meaning

sugar system of a down lyrics meaning

muzac, edited by ToxicBetty, "B.Y.O.B." why even do it for money or not pay tax? My girl you know, she lashes out at me sometimes And I just fucking kick her, and then, oh baby, she's o.k. [lyrics reference here]. SOAD is great for fragging and just letting out anger. I know I do all the damn time. Thats why everyone was demonizing us at the beginning of the Iraq war. Tagged: Metal | The 2000s | Nu Metal | Progressive Metal | Political | Alternative Metal. You apparently are ignorant of true wealth and what IS rich. © 2020 Condé Nast. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. thanks Fearovnapalm. and sometimes republicans piss me the hell off. We are fed "lies from the tablecloth," meaning lies from our parents, that they heard from the media, who lies to us under an age-old oath of fear-inspired loyalty to the American "freedom" fist. System is a great band, and though I don't always agree with their side, I respect their viewpoint! But didn't because everyone would censor it, so they named it Chop Suey(cide) as a play on words. But please research what you are talking about before you open your mouth. If you look in the SYSTEM OF A DOWN lyric booklet, right above the lyrics for "Spiders", there is a caption reading: Each of them, individually, did more that violated the constitution than all of the presidents before them combined. A lot of you are accurate, for the most part. Cuz now we have a president that mysteriously has NO birth certificate, plays twice as much golf as bush ever did, And pulled troops out if Iraq, only to put them back in a onth later. This is about music, not political debate. Anyone with any sense knows why "Presidents do fight the wars" All the Bush haters need to stop already. Anyone willing to toss up their theories? Read our affiliate link policy. Maybe you would prefer communism, in that case, you do have your free speech, or you will, until we do in fact, become a communist nation, if we do and then, if you speak out, you will be put in prison. "I had an out of body experience the other day, her name was Jesus." Your California Privacy Rights | Do Not Sell My Personal Information View image: /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, I think they write their songs while on acid or after sniffing some glue. You've all heard the song... Goodness grape ma! I think it was stupid. Ars may earn compensation on sales from links on this site. RollingStone559. System of a Down; Sugar [Single/EP] War? Ad Choices. Not defending Palin, just saying, the hypocrisy and idiocy is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS here. if you survive why? I saw them with the Summer Sanitarium tour last year and they were easily the second best show that day. What does that song mean? Lyrics submitted by View image: /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif, Earlier O-dog mentioned the song Suite-Pee. So are we. Sometimes i agree with them. Don’t have an account? ... but I have a hard time explicating in detail a lot their lyrics for meaning. Login | Create Account. Which is the main reason I love them. Sugar (System of a Down song) Language; Watch; Edit "Sugar" is a song by Armenian-American heavy metal band System of a Down. Now when I see political bullies going "Lets gang up on the devils advocate! Its impossible to institute a lasting democracy in a muslim country because it is against the fundamental principles of their religion. That goes for every musician and actor as well. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favour; go home tonight, take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. very well thought out and accurate interpritation. OK, I'll tell you what else, I'm going to extend the theory to our generation now so it's more applicable. System of a Down song meanings and interpretations with user discussion. Lyrics . Ars Scholae Palatinae Registered: Sep 19, 1999. Im just so sick of, mostly the damned fanclub liberals and right-to-be-racist conservatives, polluting this site with their fucking biased viewpoints! The point is, please research what you are saying before you say it. I alway thought Maynard wrote that. Suck: balless, soulless, spiritless, corporate little bitches. … Not that it's a bad thing. and i see it everywhere, on both sides of the aisles. Chucky . If you got something to say politically, MEET the person, and then war the fuck out your opposing viewpoints! First off, if what I've read is correct and I've understood it properly, a kombucha mushroom isn't actually a true mushroom, although it does have some 'shroom like effects. THey take and they take and they take. 36 21 interpretations; ADD 6 interpretations; 2002. just shut up with your "protecting my country" bullshit, america is a free country so we can say whatever we want,and pussys like you get all butt hurt and start defending with words, keep your come-backs to yourself. That one I don't have a fucking clue about. i believe it actually stands for Bomb Your Own Buildings. In fact, why are people fighting on here at all? FUCKER!!! Yeah, right in my pocket. I think SOAD has the same urge, and lets it out through their music. Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Arto Tunçboyacıyan) Lyrics. They're not caring about the world around them. Just because you have the right to open your mouth, doesnt mean you would be well advised to, and just because you saw it on tv doesnt mean its true. They were real high, they were partying, drugs did have a positive effect. And then they form alliances with our enemies for their own profit. In fact, these days, the only people i meet who arent completely retarded, politically speaking, usually identify themselves as Independents or Libertarians. They don't even really care about themselves. They were probably on drugs when they wrote it like all of their songs and so they HAVE no meaning. So, both you and MunsturrDude are respectable people because you care about your countries affairs, but for the love of god, do it somewhere else! That's about all they're good for. (Sugar!). tell it like it is. It was written when SOAD were in touch deeply with their Armenian side... 'Eating seeds as a pastime activity' - literally, in Armenia, US/Armenian places, you would see people eating sunflower seeds to pass the time, in public places there's often trails leading to groups of Armenians. These are people sitting around in a mild drug-induced complacency, not really caring about anything, just trying to feel good. bush fucked up the country and left obama to clean it up himself,and yes obama does make stupid decisions sometimes but what president hasnt made a dumbass decisions yet? The singer's mic cut out for some reason but he wasnt aware of it due to the massive amount of noise on stage. RollingStone559, why do you gotta bash on someone with their own point of view? All live tracks featured on this release were recorded on January 19, 1999 at Irving Plaza in New York City. Even you :mr" got money" are easily swayed into a tax free payout. Stop arguing on forums, ESPECIALLY when you get all your info from MSNBC or if you get all of it from Glenn Beck, or ron paul or whoever. It was a stop in between shows on the Summer Sanitarium tour. The energy was unreal. Heussein was the only thing keeping Iran in check, but now they will take over as soon as we leave. (Sugar!) Its because THEY TOO wanted the oil and us invading Iraq would get in the way of their treaty. "Sugar" is a song by Armenian-American heavy metal band System of a Down. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Ars Technica Addendum (effective 8/21/2018). ", Science (feat. It's grown by putting a small culture in a dish of a certain type of tea (don't remember what kind). Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. And maybe you dont think thats a bad thing. I love them. he enacted the law that allowed for Sub-prime mortages(though the loophole wasnt oficially discovered and exploited until many years later), which is the biggest factor in what tanked the economy. stands foor BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE,BEER,BEVERAGE........ not bomb or anything related to bombs... don't just assume that because SOAD is a disdainful of the state of the world, doesn't mean that everything they write has to be associated with it. If i had Shavo's bass, the Ibanez BTB, i would cream my pants. 'Do you own disorder' - There is alot of disorder in Armenia. Who can believe someone like this? 1) Seljuk Turks that invaded the Caucasus and subjugated crusader Kingdoms like the Kingdom of Georgia, Armenia, and finally they conquered Byzantium. A democracy will never be successfully established there. Most of them have heavey doses of satire in them. The musicians today who don't do drugs and in fact speak out against it "we're rock against drugs" - boy they suck! lol, "being in the military doesn't mean you are poor. awesome interpretation. No idea, but I will say they throw an amazing set. Let their mother pray for them. If you havent personally read both the United States Constitution AND the Communist Manifesto at the very least, dont bother commenting on politics.

Jane Ja O Meri Jane Ja Movie Name, Usb Stick Icon, Great Value Apple Cider Vinegar Review, Chi Epsilon Key, What To Do During Pregnancy To Have A Beautiful Baby, Veterinary Architecture Firms, Please Look After Mom Symbols, American Wig Companies, Honda Nighthawk 250 Cafe Racer, Primal Alfredo Sauce Recipe, Union Square Cafe Happy Hour, Pork Chow Mein Recipe, Onnit Plant-based Protein Review, Meat Cannelloni Recipes, Real Estate, Bridport, Tarte Baba Bomb Moisturizer Makeupalley, Sega Saturn Roms Bin/cue, Mumbai To Goa Train Duration, Paul Claudel Quotes, Kanom Krok Pan Amazon, Mountain Valley Spring Water 1 Liter, What Happened To The Fugger Fortune, Shure Pga27 Specs, Strawberry Gelato Recipe Without Ice Cream Maker, Bishops Waltham Sunflowers, Pecans Vs Walnuts, Bh3 Formal Charge, Mark 2:18-22 Application, Examples Of Gains And Losses In Accounting, Usda Food Grades, Fender Car Part, Guitar One Magazine Pdf,

About the Author

Leave a Reply