Up for sale is Warmoth Modern Tele build. Standard thin profile. It is currently mounted on an old Ibanez body, so I'm assuming it is fender 25.5" scale/neck pocket. Looks like an aftermarket finish. Clear satin finish, standard thin profile with Warmoth’s 10-16 compound radius fretboard. It is stamped Warmoth on the pocket. The frets are great. The neck seems to be pretty old. There was 1 issue with it at the time. This auction is for a used Warmoth birdseye maple neck with non locking Schaller tuning pegs. Heel width is 2-3/16”. The neck is straight and truss rod functions as it should. I bought the neck about 5 yrs ago for a project that fell thru. Scale is 25.5” 10” - 16” radius. Light birdseye front and back and side adjustable truss rod. This is a brand new neck and has never been mounted to a body. 1.69” graphite nut. 6230 medium frets. 1-11/16" nut. Comes with factory Warmoth packet. Not the best but gives it character. It's in great structural shape. Modern construction, 6105 frets, and … Beautiful Birdseye Maple neck with Birdseye fretboard. 6150(jumbo) frets. The figuring on this neck is pretty cool, I tried to show it in the pictures.

Thermal Scope Mount, Acts 9 1-19, 5 Gallon Water, Avocado Mattress Sale Labor Day, What Materials Did Giorgio Morandi Use, Sour Cream Crepe Filling, Baked Peaches Amaretti, Jump Force Characters, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Quota Sampling, Old Colony Trade And Tech School, How To Attract Birds To A Nest Box, Muslin Cloth Meaning In Telugu, Pear Crumble With Oats, Bisbee, Nd Bar, Hollywood And Vine Wine, Arrow T50dcd Not Working, Holiday Homes In Sierra Vista Az, Calories In Boba Milk Tea No Sugar, Nuri Sardines Singapore, Ratio Of Dried Oregano To Ground Oregano, Industrial Biotechnology In Agriculture, Kumta Beach Trek, Lanikai Beach Parking 2020, Killer 7 Soul Shells, How To Unlock Chrom, Pegasus Seiya Lyrics, Is Rucker Lake Open, " />warmoth birdseye maple neck

warmoth birdseye maple neck

Non standard Fender specs are: 12" radius. Up for sale is a Warmoth USA birdseye maple guitar neck with rosewood fingerboard.

Up for sale is Warmoth Modern Tele build. Standard thin profile. It is currently mounted on an old Ibanez body, so I'm assuming it is fender 25.5" scale/neck pocket. Looks like an aftermarket finish. Clear satin finish, standard thin profile with Warmoth’s 10-16 compound radius fretboard. It is stamped Warmoth on the pocket. The frets are great. The neck seems to be pretty old. There was 1 issue with it at the time. This auction is for a used Warmoth birdseye maple neck with non locking Schaller tuning pegs. Heel width is 2-3/16”. The neck is straight and truss rod functions as it should. I bought the neck about 5 yrs ago for a project that fell thru. Scale is 25.5” 10” - 16” radius. Light birdseye front and back and side adjustable truss rod. This is a brand new neck and has never been mounted to a body. 1.69” graphite nut. 6230 medium frets. 1-11/16" nut. Comes with factory Warmoth packet. Not the best but gives it character. It's in great structural shape. Modern construction, 6105 frets, and … Beautiful Birdseye Maple neck with Birdseye fretboard. 6150(jumbo) frets. The figuring on this neck is pretty cool, I tried to show it in the pictures.

Thermal Scope Mount, Acts 9 1-19, 5 Gallon Water, Avocado Mattress Sale Labor Day, What Materials Did Giorgio Morandi Use, Sour Cream Crepe Filling, Baked Peaches Amaretti, Jump Force Characters, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Quota Sampling, Old Colony Trade And Tech School, How To Attract Birds To A Nest Box, Muslin Cloth Meaning In Telugu, Pear Crumble With Oats, Bisbee, Nd Bar, Hollywood And Vine Wine, Arrow T50dcd Not Working, Holiday Homes In Sierra Vista Az, Calories In Boba Milk Tea No Sugar, Nuri Sardines Singapore, Ratio Of Dried Oregano To Ground Oregano, Industrial Biotechnology In Agriculture, Kumta Beach Trek, Lanikai Beach Parking 2020, Killer 7 Soul Shells, How To Unlock Chrom, Pegasus Seiya Lyrics, Is Rucker Lake Open,

About the Author

Leave a Reply