The Marriage Of The Virgin 1504 By Raphael 1483 1520, Non Compliance Meaning In Urdu, Are Snout Beetles Dangerous, Garden Grade Burlap, God That's Good Lyrics, Jojoba Oil Shampoo, Karpatka Cake Recipe Uk, Business Description Pdf, Horde Prime Original, Amazonian Clay Foundation Powder, Judy Joo Education, Crème Brûlée Cheesecake Bars, How To Fold A Crunchwrap, Avocado And Bacon Toast, Sample Speech To Introduce A Person, Ac Odyssey The Curse Of Fame, Best Compost For Roses, How To Make Chorizo, Mount Sinai Login, Mahatma Brown Rice Cooked Nutrition, Google Quantum Computer Supremacy, Traditional Farming Tools, Ww 1 Point Banana Muffins, Google Pixel 3a Screen Replacement, Pine Sawfly Larvae, Product Packaging Supplies, Keirsey Temperament Sorter Answer Sheet, Euboea Ac Odyssey Map, Core Curriculum Book, Acceptable Wave Function Examples, Grilled Chicken Thigh Recipes, Beethoven Piano Sonata 19, Conflict Resolution Scenarios Pdf, " />zucchini pizza bites

zucchini pizza bites

Here’s how we make them: Followed by mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, and pepperoni quarter slices. We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. Top each zucchini slice with 1/2 to 3/4  teaspoon marinara sauce, 1/2 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, a sprinkle of Italian seasoning, and 3-4 pepperoni quarter-slices. These easy keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and often paleo. Registered trademark. Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe. Think of these zucchini pizza bites as a fun gluten-free alternative to bagel bites. If you use gmail, drag the welcome email to your Priority Inbox so you won't miss future freebies. I also added more cheese to one of my "pizza's" after pulling them from the oven and I liked what that added too. But since eating pizza every day probably wouldn’t feel that great, I’ve been finding other ways to get my pizza fix in a slightly healthier way. If you like this zucchini pizza bites recipe, you might also like some of these other keto pizza recipes: P.S. 65 Italian Potluck Recipes That Serve a Crowd, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 4 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini, drained and squeezed dry, 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided. I decided to cut it lengthwise because slicing it in rounds would've been way too small. Place the slices on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Think of these zucchini pizza bites as a fun gluten-free alternative to bagel bites. These mini keto pizza bites … I'm Maya Krampf - cookbook author, recipe developer, meal plan creator, writer, photographer, and keto advocate. If you’re a meat eater, add a pepperoni slice on top of each pizza bite. Slice the zucchini into `1/2″ thick rounds. They also happen to be gluten-free, and perfect for meatless Mondays. Wholesome Yum | Natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes. These are low carb, easy to make, and a healthy way to satisfy your pizza cravings! Zucchini Pizza bites are a quick and healthy pizza option and the perfect way to serve up their favorite food without feeling guilty. Place the pans closer to the broiler and broil for 1-3 minutes, until cheese is browned. I only gave it four stars because of you variations I had to do. This mini zucchini pizza bites recipe should do the trick! Sliced black olives would be a nice touch too. Your email address will not be published. Zucchini Pizza Bites. It has all the flavors you love in pizza, baked on nutritious slices of zucchini. Spoon pizza sauce over each zucchini slice and top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Even my husband thinks they are pretty darn good! Remove from oven; top evenly with marinara, mozzarella and pepperoni. Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog. Zucchini Pizza Bites Recipe:Pin it to save for later!Follow Wholesome Yum on PinterestReader Fave Keto RecipesThe recipe card is below! Bake for about 5 minutes, until zucchini just barely starts to soften. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You'll see it on this page after we review it.I welcome constructive criticism, but I'm a person just like you - treat me like you'd like to be treated. baking pan. Oven baked, these mini pizzas are a keto friendly and easily customized with your favorite toppings. I used fresh parsley instead of the dry and these were pretty good. Zucchini cooks up FAST, making it these zucchini pizza bites the perfect quick snack or appetizer. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef, onion salt and garlic salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain. This required it to be cooked a little longer because of the thickness. How Long To Cook Zucchini Pizza Bites. Preheat the oven 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. These zucchini pizza bites are a tasty way to eat your vegetables! Since these are only a few ingredients, the ingredients themselves are super important. If you want to know more about how to start a low carb diet, want to substitute sweeteners, need a food list, or need support, check these guides: Low Carb & Keto Diet PlanStarter Guide Sweetener Conversion Calculator Keto Low Carb Macro Calculator Low Carb Keto Food List + Printable PDF, © Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. The options are limitless. Such a great idea. It has all the flavors you love in pizza, baked on nutritious slices of zucchini. I’m pretty sure I’d eat pizza every day if I could. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted. We like the classic pepperoni topping, but feel free to experiment with your own favorites. I also added garlic salt and cracked pepper. Zucchini is keto friendly. I do think they could have benefited from another spoon of pizza sauce over the pepperoni but that is just my opinion. Serving size: 10-12 pizza bites, or 1/4 entire recipe. Please DO NOT COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or websites. While nothing is risk free, some activities are safer than others when it comes to COVID-19. My daughter gobbled them up and asked for more! You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Slice the zucchini 1/4-inch thick; you should get about 24 slices. Turn on the broiler. In a bowl, combine zucchini, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and eggs; mix well. Looking for a healthy alternative to takeout pizza, without the fuss of making a crust? These are excellent replacement to pizza without the carbs. Choose a high-quality sauce. What a great way to get to get my pizza cravings without all the extra carbs! Required fields are marked *. You might want to make a double batch of these pizza bites because I can guarantee that they’ll disappear quickly! This mini zucchini pizza bites recipe should do the trick! Place zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Amount per serving. Find the full nutrition stats below. All rights reserved.

The Marriage Of The Virgin 1504 By Raphael 1483 1520, Non Compliance Meaning In Urdu, Are Snout Beetles Dangerous, Garden Grade Burlap, God That's Good Lyrics, Jojoba Oil Shampoo, Karpatka Cake Recipe Uk, Business Description Pdf, Horde Prime Original, Amazonian Clay Foundation Powder, Judy Joo Education, Crème Brûlée Cheesecake Bars, How To Fold A Crunchwrap, Avocado And Bacon Toast, Sample Speech To Introduce A Person, Ac Odyssey The Curse Of Fame, Best Compost For Roses, How To Make Chorizo, Mount Sinai Login, Mahatma Brown Rice Cooked Nutrition, Google Quantum Computer Supremacy, Traditional Farming Tools, Ww 1 Point Banana Muffins, Google Pixel 3a Screen Replacement, Pine Sawfly Larvae, Product Packaging Supplies, Keirsey Temperament Sorter Answer Sheet, Euboea Ac Odyssey Map, Core Curriculum Book, Acceptable Wave Function Examples, Grilled Chicken Thigh Recipes, Beethoven Piano Sonata 19, Conflict Resolution Scenarios Pdf,

About the Author

Leave a Reply